Pest problems arise from time to time. Minor ones can be easily dealt with yourself. But there are times when you will need to seek the help of professionals when faced with a major pest problem. These problems require special skills, tools, and equipment that pest control companies have at their disposal. Before hiring the services of pest control experts, it is vital that you may talk to several companies and consider what they have to offer before making a decision. It is always recommended that you take your time to look for a reputable and knowledgeable company that meets your standards.
When deciding on which company you should hire, it is important to consider the following factors:
- Qualifications. Always ask if their technicians have up-to-date licenses. What are their specialties and are they relevant to the problem at hand? Are the staff up to date in the latest regulations, techniques, products, and safety procedures? Are they well-versed in integrated pest control methods? Also, having a resident entomologist is a plus.
- Experience. Experience is a big factor in the pest control industry. Consider how long the company has been operating and how much experience do they have in dealing with the type of problems you are facing now. Do they have veteran technicians in their team?
- Reputation. As much as possible, try to avoid relying on advertising about a company. Go ask friends, family members, relatives, and coworkers for any recommendations as some of them might have the first-hand experience as customers. It is also a good idea to inquire from corresponding government agencies to check if which pest control company has any violations or received any complaints. You also might want to ask the company itself for any customer references.
- Value. Companies will offer free estimates for their services. It is always a good idea to approach several different companies and compare their estimates along with the packaged services that they offer. Are these estimates well within your budget and the timeframe you want these services accomplished? Also, ask for terms of service and make sure to read them carefully to avoid any issues later on.
- Customer Service. When looking for a company that you would require services from, it is always important to see how the company treats you the moment you walk into their door or how they respond through email or through a phone call. Do they respond positively to questions, concerns, or complaints? Are they willing to discuss in detail the products and services that they provide? Are their staff knowledgeable and can they identify key issues with your current situation?
- Safety. Safety is a must. Is the company willing to discuss low-toxicity options and do the products and techniques that they use to have a low impact on the environment and general safety of your household? Do they have insurance to cover you, your property, and their employees? Do they have access to protective gear? What measures do they take to prevent any accidents or chemical exposures at the project site?
When it comes to these factors, we at The Local Bug Guy have got it down. We are qualified, experienced, and reputable. For every service we perform, we make sure we provide value, things are done safely, and customers are always satisfied.
Customers don’t even have to ask too many questions, that’s how good our reputation in the area is! But when they do, they usually ask the following:
- If I hire you, what will be the name of my Bug Guy?
- How big of an area does my technician cover?
- What is your specialty?
We cover all these questions in following blog post, so make sure you subscribe to our newsletter to stay updated! And don’t worry, we’ll link them to this post once we upload them all as well.
FAQ: If I hire you, what will be the name of my Bug Guy?
Your Local Bug Guy isn’t just faceless exterminators. We are committed to hiring good people with awesome personalities. And we make sure our clients get to know everybody on our team! Here’s a short description of each one for you to check out.
Jarrod Gordon – The Musician Temecula Tech
For 12 years prior, Jarrod was in the aftermarket automotive industry, working in computer-aided design and CNC laser programming. Local Bug Guy’s unique approach is what drew Jarrod to us and he has been with us ever since. He is also a drummer. Music has always been a big part of his life. He played at big events and even on television. Jarrod also enjoys photography and hiking.
Lee Newell – The Experienced Temecula Tech
Mathew “Lee” Newell was born in Oregon and then moved to the beautiful town of Temecula, California in 1998. Lee takes great pride in customer service. He has over 15 years of experience under his belt and is not afraid to face anything thrown at him.
Eric Anderson – The Nature-Loving Temecula Tech
Eric is a nature lover with a background in agriculture. He also works on a 1100-acre farm in New Mexico. Eric also enjoys gardening and spending time with animals. He is married, with a beautiful wife and children. They are very active and spend their free time at the beach.
Mike Springer – The Hands-On Murietta and French Valley Tech
Mike was born and raised in Southern California and has been living in Murrieta for the last 7 years. He is a big motorsports fan and has been to every NASCAR race in Fontana. Mike owned his small business before working at Local Bug Guy. As a Local Bug Guy, he takes care of his customers using his hands-on approach and always put his customers’ needs first.
Matt Thornton – The Active Temecula Tech
Matt loves the fact that Local Bug Guys sticks with our customers through and through. He t grew up in San Diego and enjoys the usual Californian activities such as hiking, mountain biking, and going to the gym. Mike loves the almost stress-free environment when working for Local Bug Guy which gives him the energy to attend to all of his customers’ needs. Matt believes he’s finally on the right path and can’t wait what the future holds for him.
Wayne Hiebert – The Friendly Temecula Tech
Wayne is a former United States Marine. He moved in Temecula shortly after he left the service. He is married with four children. Wayne has been working for Local Bug Guy since 2014 and considers us the best company that he has worked for. The work environment allows him to make the correct decisions in serving his customers and treats every one of them as his family.
There are several different pest control companies out there, but our techs truly care for our clients. We always strive to be the best and we have been doing that since our establishment. Our team exists to give our residential customers and neighbors peace of mind in unpredictable situations.
We know the presence of pests like ants and spiders inside homes can be unsettling and sometimes unsafe. That’s why we provide same or next-day service for our customers who can request the personal technician listed above by call or text.
The Local Bug Guy proud to provide unmatched satisfaction and look forward to continuing to serve our area as the most trusted partner for fast and thorough pest control. If you would like to request a particular Bug Guy, let us know through call or text so we can check their availability.
FAQ: What is your specialty?
Every pest control company offers a level of specialization when dealing with certain types of infestations alongside common household problems such as termites, ants, spiders, rodents, and so on. The regular services we at Local Bug Guy can eliminate the following types of infestations:
Our techs in Temecula, Marietta, and French Valley can help you get rid of ants and keep them out of your home. We can assist you with Argentine Ants, Harvester Ants, Carpenter Ants, Odorous House Ant, or Pharaoh’s Ants.
We are specialists at drastically reducing the number of spiders inside and outside your home. Whether they’re wolf spiders, house spiders, jumping spiders, black widows, or brown widows, we can definitely handle it.
Rats, Mice, Other Bugs
We will take care of other pests like rats, mice, wasps, earwigs, pill bugs, silverfish, carpet beetlesspringtails, maggots, flies, gnats, fleas and ticks IF you are on our regular service schedule for spiders and ants. If you want help with these pests specifically and not our regular service, we will also help you look for a pest control service that can take care of that.
Here at Local Bug Guy, we use environmentally safe products and methods that will not harm your pets, your family, and your surroundings. Get quality pest control by contacting us today for a FREE quote.